Hello everyone! We went for a nice walk Saturday afternoon to enjoy all the fall colors. Thought we'd share a few pictures. It's been so nice having Saturdays off now that I've finished work.
I love this time of year!

I love this time of year!







My friend Ronda planned a surprise baby shower for me Saturday evening. They don't usually have a baby shower for mother's-to-be here, but she wanted to do one because it's something we would usually do. She planned everything so well and we had so much fun. We've decided we want to make it a tradition now at our church :o).





She bought these onesies(sp?) for us to paint for the baby.
We made a stencil to iron on the t-shirts and then painted them and pealed the stencil off.
We made a stencil to iron on the t-shirts and then painted them and pealed the stencil off.

3 comments:
What a beautiful place to walk, can't wait to walk with you!! Katy you look so beautiful. The party looks like it would have been fun to be a part. Thank you to all who took the time to honor Katy. Cant wait to meet your daughter Chris and Katy.
Love you,
Mommy
Hi Katy and Chris. We will be off on Friday and you will have probably had your wonderful little girl by the time we get back, so just wanted to say hope everything goes well with the birth and cant wait to see all the pictures of her! Take care love Vicki
Hey you!
These are beautiful pictures, Katy! I hope you are doing well and you are in our prayers. I miss you! I love you and am so glad that your mom is able to go see you and Jenni during this very special time in your lives :o) Love always your friend, Em
Post a Comment