Our little pumpkin is growing so fast! Today she weighed in at 7lbs. 13oz. Things are going well and we're learning how to cope with the constant tiredness. She hasn't been too bad at night, but its never easy getting up and taking care of a baby in the middle of the night when your eyes just won't stay open :o). Daddy(Chris) started his full time job this week so Sarah and I have been missing him. So far his job is going great, and he really loves it. It's such an answer to prayer.
Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:
She is just to precious for words! I just want to squeeze her.
thanks for sharing Katy! She seems very sweet. Honestly somehow my stupid body has gotten trained to wake up in the middle of the night so even when one of the kids doesn't wake me up (rare, my kids aren't the best sleepers) I still wake up... Oh well... I am so glad to see your mom was there enjoying baby with you. YAY! Congrats again!
Lovely pictures Katy and Chris! she's sooo cute! xxx
Post a Comment