It's amazing how fast time flies by. Just the other day, I realized we hadn't taken a picture of Sarah for a while(well, a few days at least). So we snapped away the last couple of days and thought you'd all enjoy some more pictures of our little princess.






Here she is watching baby einstein. It's so funny to watch her. She really does concentrate on the screen, and she's enthralled by it. Right now, while I'm doing this post, she's propped up in her bouncer watching it some more. Just in case you think that we let her sit in front of a screen all day, we don't :o).




3 comments:
So cute! So glad I got to see you all yesterday and was great to see Sarah. See you again soon hopefully. vicki x
You two are soo cute!! How are you girls doing? Sarah looks like so much fun, I can just hear you two laughing/smiling out loud :)
She's growing up so fast; it seems like just yesterday she was born. Thank you for posting these pictures and updating your blog :) Love, Em
This is Grandma How adorable!!! so precious!!! can I hold you :)
Now that I got that off my chest I feel a lot better. Keep the pictures coming :)
Love you all,
Grandma
Post a Comment