I cant believe I am the first!! Liz is at work and I know she will love the wish from Sarah. I don't think she can get any cuter, we are going to have to be careful she might start understanding all the cute remarks and you know what that can do! But for now she is sooo Cute!! Lets all get it out!! Love and Hugs, Grandma
2 comments:
I cant believe I am the first!! Liz is at work and I know she will love the wish from Sarah. I don't think she can get any cuter, we are going to have to be careful she might start understanding all the cute remarks and you know what that can do! But for now she is sooo Cute!!
Lets all get it out!!
Love and Hugs,
Grandma
That is the sweetest birthday gift EVER!!!! Liz is going to be super excited to see it!!
Post a Comment