Hello everyone!
We just wanted you all to share in some more fun moments that we've snapped of our little Essy Bessy(one of her many nicknames). Sorry some of them are older ones from before Liz came and the day the Iliff's brought her. Oh well, I thought I'd post them anyway :o).
Enjoy!
We went to the Iliff's for Easter and Sarah got to meet her great Granny(Sue's mom).



She pinned Daddy down and threatened to drool in his face...

Our little princess in her new Easter dress that Great-Granny bought her and her new shoes that Nanny bought her.

Over-stimulation, maybe?

She's happy with her toys surrounding her :o)



Sarah's first noisy toy/book.

Havin' a bath in the sink!




They say women are good at multi-tasking....
Just sitting in her Johnny-jump-up wasn't good enough.

Morning coffee anyone?

Like my hairdo?

3 comments:
Sarah is getting so big! I can't wait to hold her! Thanks for posting these!
Love,
Regan and family
She is such a chunk Katy! I love it!!! I love the sink bath pictures so cute! Also I think the one of the two of you laying down you were missing some drool. Fun pictures thanks for sharing.
I hope we get to see you guys this summer that would be really fun. I am due May 9th so I should have a new little baby for you to meet. Isn't that crazy... I think so.
Well well well I guess you just get cuter and cuter!! We cant wait to hold you precious Sarah
Love you guys,
Grandma
Post a Comment