Sorry it's been so long since I've updated...Even though we haven't really been up to much, life has just been busy. I think I need to try and get back in to a habit of posting once a week or so. Sarah has started crawling since the last post, so that's exciting and fun. She's definitely developing more of a little personality which you'll see in some of the pictures. She's still as crazy as ever!


She was having a popsicle to help with her sore gums, from teething. Poor baby, she's had it pretty rough the past few weeks with teething and still nothing to show for it.



My beautiful flowers Chris got me for our anniversary.


This is her new thing that she likes doing....opening her mouth as wide as
she can with a dorky smile. She's such a ham...

Helping Mommy do the ironing


Story-time with Daddy





She decided this was easier than holding her apple...







Eatin' her delicious jelly sandwich

Bye, Bye! Till next time! Thanks for being a part of our everyday lives, everybody.
We love you all!
5 comments:
so fun thanks for sharing! she looks busy!
She is so stinkin cute! Thanks for sharing with us!!
Oh Thank you guys for the great update!! I am so impressed with the amount you are able to do. Keep up the good work for the family over the Pond :o)
We love and miss you all so much,
Mommy and the family
loveya pop
chris steves web?
Post a Comment