Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Northern Ireland


Well, here I am again, later than I wanted to be, updating our blog, but oh well! We were in Northern Ireland last week, so I guess that's my excuse. We had a great time with Jenni and Merv. Sarah and Beatrix were so cute together. It was so fun seeing them get all excited when they got up in the morning or from their naps and saw each other. They're still not quite at the age where they are best friends, but it will just take time. I think they were at the stage, this trip, where they were in constant competition over toys and took turns bullying each other :o). It's hard to teach 11 and 12 month olds to share! We have some really cute pictures of them together, thanks to Jenni's camera.






















These are some pictures from before and after we went to Northern Ireland.
Sorry they aren't in order!

Sarah pinched her finger in our washing machine door. It was her first ouie that she needed a band-aid for. She couldn't get used to having it on her finger, though. Poor baby!


New, big girl jammies!


We can't believe how grown-up she looks in these pictures!
Where does the time go...




Ta, ta for now!

3 comments:

Sarah Moulton said...

How fun!!! so glad you got to go see Jenni and fam. you all look so cute together! Sarah does look very grown up in her hat pictures! time seriously fly's by!!!! thanks for sharing it was just the "pick-me-up" I need this afternoon!

The Syres Family said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!
With smiles, laughter, and tears I love looking at you all together. What a blessing each of you are to us. We thank the Lord for giving us such a wonderful family.
Hugs and Hugs and more Hugs,
Mommy and family

Emily Stone said...

Beautiful pictures of your families! It's really great seeing Sarah and Bea interacting together! Thank you for sharing these memories :)