I know, I know, I know. It's been too long since the last batch of pictures. Where does the time go? At least there are a few more pictures than there would have been. Our little princess is growing up more and more. She's growing slower now, physically, but we're amazed out how smart she is and how much she picks up. I know we're her parents, so to us she's a genius :o), but we're still proud of her. I really need to sit down and write a bunch about Sarah, and things I don't want to forget, but that will be for another time....soon, I hope.


All bundled up to go out in the cold


Chris took me to a movie on Saturday(the 5th), the day before my birthday while our friends babysat Sarah. On my birthday, Gerwyn and Ronda had planned, with Chris, to have us over for lunch, and she made a cake and everything. It was so sweet of them.

The kiddos enjoying pinning the tale on the donkey.


XOXOXOXO













2 comments:
Oh Boy!! Abbs and I say WE MISS YOU!!! Adorable and love the thought of Rhonda with the USA theme on the cake. Such sweet friends you have :o) Well it was worth the wait and we want MORE!!
Love and Hugs,
Mom and the family
Katy, thank you for posting these!! Sarah is adorable and I can just imagine hearing you two laughing, having a good time in some of these pictures :) I miss you and hope to come see you sometime soon!
Love always your friend, Em
Post a Comment