Thought I'd try and squeeze another post in before the baby comes. It's still so hard to imagine two little lives to take care of soon. We're looking forward to finally meeting our little boy, though.
A few little Sarah cutenesses....
When we ask her if she wants something, her usually response is "Yes, please Mummy"(sometimes I think it sounds like Mommy, Chris is determined it's Mummy :o))
She says, "sorry Mummy, or sorry Daddy" for just about anything....even when she hasn't done anything. The other day she got on a little four-wheeler bike when I wasn't looking and started rolling backwards down the hill. I just heard a panicked, "sorry Mummy, sorry Mummy, sorry Mummy." It was so cute. She was fine, just a little scared.
Sometimes she can be such a sweetie pie and sometimes she can be such a stinker.
Her latest favorite thing to watch is Winnie the Pooh. She loves to say all the characters names. Today she was asking, "Is Fris Robin?"(where is Christopher Robin?) and then, "Are you, Fris Robin?"(where are you Christopher Robin?).
She can't really pronounce her C's. Her best friend is Catrin and she calls her Fatrin.
She's at the stage where she asks the same questions over and over or she says, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy", until I respond and then asks a silly question. On Sunday I was cutting up some brownies to put in a container, and she probably asked me at least 5 times, "what doin, Mommy?"
Gotta love her....
Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Around 37 weeks
She fell asleep on our bed
In the process of having our kitchen floor redone.
Helping Auntie Ann(our neighbor) fill the bird feeders up.
Spending time with Dan
Helping Daddy paint



















2 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing these! Sarah is growing up fast and is so stinkin cute! We are very excited for you guys, not much longer til our precious nephew arrives. Looking forward to seeing pictures of him but also pics of Sarah with her new brother. :)
Love you Bunches!
Matt,Regan,
Garrett,Blake,Madison and Ava
Awww precious!! I just love hearing the description of Sarah and the way she talks. Great Job!! Katy, wow 1 week and little man will be here? We cant wait :)
Love you all so MUCH!!
Mommy and family (notice Chris!)
Remember Herb lives down the street
Post a Comment