Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Our Little Sary Berry








Filling her diaper, I think :O)



Our poor baby was sick last week...She hates taking calpol(tylenol), but she doesn't mind playing with the spoon!



Watching Baby Einstein to get her mind off her aches and pains.


A view of our town


We went on a nice Sunday afternoon walk with friends.










Essy's new crocs!





"Um, I'm trying to get some work done here!"



Modelling her new swimsuit for America










Wearing her 'Grandma loves me' onesie

4 comments:

Sarah Moulton said...

she is so cute. she looks like a fun and happy baby. I can't believe how fast they grow... Crazy! Thanks for sharing

Sarah Moulton said...

I hate that is posted as moulton photo... LAME i am starting a new blog for my photo's and so now it does that when i log in...

Unknown said...

So Cute!!! I have pics that look like Mary and Sarah are sisters!! Mary had the rolls and the round bald head!! It is so cute!!She wasn't a sleeper also! You are a busy Momma!! And Daddy!!!! She is a gem!

Desiree said...

Ahhh!! She is so cute!! hehe I think she looks a ton like you Katy!:)