Sunday, 29 August 2010

The Iliff's visit and more...

Here are some pictures from when the Iliff's were here for a week. We had such a good, busy time, and did lots of fun things. The pictures were all taken from Lydia's camera, so thanks Lydia! I have more from our camera that I'll hopefully post soon!














We went to the prettiest town called New Quay and the weather was amazing!







I guess we were both deep in thought...



Sarah tried a lemon for the first time. It was so cute and hilarious.

















One of Sarah's most favorite toys is our vacuum cleaner.
She loves it!









We went back with the Iliff's on the weekend to go to a friend's wedding.













4 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute pics!! sarah is changing! The one pic when you were all dressed up katy for the wedding holding sarah and you had on the deep eye shadow you looked so elegant!! But the funny thing is Sarah is holding her eyes the same way and I could see someday she will look the same!!I love you guys so much and miss you!! Love Auntie Cheryl

Anonymous said...

These pics are great. Love the one of sarah trying a lemon, so funny! hope you guys are doing well, will try my very best to come visit soon! xxx

The Syres Family said...

Thank you from your family in the USA
We just loved all of the pictures and want to thank Lydia for taking such a variety and bringing us into your time together. Great to see you all and Sarah berry you are growing up! You must be busy burning some of that baby fat off getting into trouble :o)
We love you guys,
Mommy and family

syreselectric said...

Love you and Miss you guys lots!!!

Regan, Matt and family