This is one picture that didn't manage to make it in the last post.

Playing in Grandpa and Nanny's back yard.


Sarah absolutely loves bikes of all shapes and sizes. She doesn't have one of her own yet.

Good old dirt.
She tried some of it the other day. We knew the day would come!

After a busy day with no nap, she crashed.

The next pictures are of our day today. We went to a garden center place. They had chickens, ducks, flamingos, cows, and lots of fun things for Sarah to see.
















2 comments:
What a beautiful sight!! Sue you were in the Sun! I sent it from California :o) We have rain and gray clouds, crazy huh! What a beautiful sight All of you had those beautiful red cheeks I love.
Keep them coming!!
Love and hugs,
Grandma and family
Fun stuff!! Love seeing all the pictures. It is loads of fun to follow your lives on here even though you are so far away. Sarah is getting big. I love how she looks like she gets hot and sweaty. Super cute!
Post a Comment