I think I'll forever be trying to get caught up again with blog posts. I would love to post more often, but we've just been super duper busy. We're at the Iliff's now for Easter, so hopefully I'll have a bit more time to post a few pictures while I'm here. The biggest project we have going now is getting a house ready to move in to, Lord willing. There's quite a bit to be done(re-decorating the rooms, electrical stuff, etc.), and since we can't devote all of our time to it, it might take a couple of months. Everything is looking positive. It's in a small town called Goginan, about 15 minutes from Aberystwyth and very much in the country. You'll see a few pictures of the outside, and we hope to get some more of the inside when we have a chance. It's really two houses connected in the middle. We would rent the left side that has three bedrooms and a bath upstairs and a living room and kitchen downstairs. The people who own the house live next door. They are an older couple that we know and are related to our good friends, Gerwyn and Ronda. Anyway, enough about that....enjoy the pictures!
Oh yeah, note to self. Change our blog picture. The weather has been great here, by the way, and we're loving the sunshine and warmth.





















1 comment:
Thank you so much for all the great pictures!! Love the scenery!
Abby just said "It reminds me of Grammy and Grandma Shirley's" Just beautiful. I can already see such a wonderful time for all of you in the country. Keep the pictures coming You can do it :o)
Love and Hugs,
Grandma and Family
Post a Comment