Friday, 1 July 2011

Friend's Wedding, Father's Day, and a Backlog of Photos


Hi everyone! Hope you enjoy...
One thing I realized, after uploading these pictures, is that our camera lense desperately needed to be cleaned. I think we have Sarah to thank for that :o). Anyway, sorry about some of the blurry pictures.
As I'm sure you'll see in some of these pictures, Sarah is a little poser for the camera now. It's so cute, although we might not like it as much when she gets older :o).






Enjoying all the boxes hanging around from starting to pack.




I got some more, super cheap frames from the thrift store and painted them
for Sarah's room. I got the Charlie and Lola pictures from a book.



A few fun things we put together for Chris for Father's Day.


Ready to go to our friends' Suzy and Eifion's wedding.








At the reception...
They put together a little party bag for Sarah with stuff to color and some
candy and things. It was so sweet of them, and it kept her busy for awhile.



Another outfit later...
Sarah was running around everywhere (later on at the reception) with this huge balloon. You can imagine her bumping in to everyone as she squeezed through people's legs.


With Suzy.




Jesse is Sarah's favorite of our guinea pigs, and she insists on carrying
her around when she's holding her.



Such a big girl!




Until next time...
We love you all!

2 comments:

The Syres Family said...

They just keep getting better and better. I guess its because we miss you all the more :o( But so thankful for this avenue and phone, and skype!
Love and Hugs,
The family over the pond.

Cheryl Rule said...

So Cute!! The finger prints add some extra character to the pics! Super cute blonde curls! Those showed up quick it seems! Now, she is looking like Daddy more! Kate, you are beautiful! I love and miss you all so much, praying for a miracle so we can come visit! Love, Auntie Cheryl