Friday, 24 February 2012

A few pictures


Just thought I'd post a few pictures as our update this time. You'll see Sarah's latest cutenesses and obsessions. She loves snuggling up in blankets or towels, and she gets annoyed if it doesn't stay around her head. Her pose for the camera is one eye closed and a weird side smirk. I think my mom will definitely see a mini-me in a few of the pictures of Sarah playing horsey with Daddy. The pregnant belly shot is from around 33 weeks. I'm 35+ weeks now. 



Cooking with Daddy









This was taken in our old house. Our friends live there now. 
Around 33 weeks pregnant






Going for a Sunday afternoon walk with friends and Auntie Lydia







This was supposed to be finger painting :)


1 comment:

The Syres Family said...

what a fantactic Friday gift!! I was doing something on the computer Boring!! and then I saw the bookmark for your blog!! yippee so glad I went to it. The best pictures of where you are all at. Sarah who has been winking at you? Tell them that they need to ask your daddy :) Or is it your Daddy!! Love the Welly's! Not sure how to spell it but I like to act like I know what I am talking about. Love and Hugs to my precious family!!
Grandma, Mom, Mommy